Boyle Associates Migration
Free telephone consultations. 2-5pm (only).
Abn 73 350 304 168
Law Firm number: 10842
Principal: John Boyle. BA (hons.) LLB. (Sydney University.) Cert. Migration Law (Uni. of NSW)
Your success and prosperity in Australia through our
preparation, prescience perseverance!
We Guarantee you:
- Complete range of specialist Migration Consultancy and Application Lodgment services.
- Detailed Legal assessments by Solicitor, and conduct of, all MRT, RRT, or Federal Court Reviews Appeals.
- All Applications Appeals lodged promptly: first time right!
- All inclusive, fixed fees quoted, after full assessment advice.
- Offers the support, back up legal authority that only 20 years of Legal Profession Practice can provide.
- John Boyle is your personal Tribunal or Court Advocate or Legal Representative at all levels; (no duplication of fees by use of out side Counsel).
- Expertise in complex, written factual or legal Submissions.Contentions or “borderline” Applications welcomed.
- Wide network of Migration “contacts” and expert support services offered.
- Full accountancy, business plan, finance, and/or investment “concept” structured, organized & managed if required. (A “One-Stop-Shop” for “turn-key” businesses).
- You are assured of personal attention and full “follow-up” on all matters & issues.
- Competitive fees & hourly rates; due to our low overheads & the specialized nature of our professional & consultancy services.
- Have personal, professional & fully Insured (PII) legal advise from a 20 years experienced Solicitor & Barrister, at the same cost of a “agent”.
Unbeatable rates & expertise in the following:
- All Skilled Migration Applications: (i.e if you have formal academic or trade qualifications & over 3 years work experience, etc.) Visa Sub-classes 138, 136, 134, 497 & 124.
- All Classes Temporary Worker Visas:sporting, media, lecturers, exchanges, entertainers, Religious workers,, etc.)
- Employer Nomination Scheme: ( i.e. if your current or prospective Employer will Nominate you for a Visa;) Visa Class AN Sub Class 121, & 856.
- All categories of BUSINESS MIGRATION;
Business Owner Class 160.
Senior Executive Class 161.
Investor Class 162
- Temporary Business long stay (4 year) Visa. Class 457.
<If your Employer is an approved Business Visa Sponsor. We do these Sponsorship Applications also.>
- All Family/Spouse/Interdependent Visas:
Spouse offshore 309, 100. Onshore 820/801.
Prospective Marriage (financee); class 300
Contributory Parent, classes 173, 884.
All related categories of Visa.
Self funded Retirees. Changes of Status.
- ALL reviews & appeals lodged and argued <including those arising from Cancellation/Deportation/Refusal, Character or Health Grounds, immigration offences, etc.> :( Merits Reviews, MRT, RRT, AAT, Ombudsman, HREOC, Federal & High Courts.)
- All change of status applications & Bridging Visa
- Resident Right of Return Visas.
- All Citizenship applications, and worldwide advise service on relevant “Conflicts of Laws” issues involved in Dual or multiple Citizenship/Passport holding.
- Formal, written Legal Advises & Opinions on all Migration/Citizenship related issues: including Ministerial Representations, Special Appeals and written applications for Ministerial interventions, etc.
Phone your Immigration Solicitor John Boyle now, for your initial without charge or obligation telephone consultation
PH: Sydney. 9280 0788
0418 404 222
International calls 61 2 9280 0788
Suite 209, Level 2
661-663 George Street
(Corner of Campbell Street)
Haymarket, Sydney NSW 2000
Fax Sydney 9280 0388
p.o. Box K346 Haymarket NSW Australia. 1240.
Click here for THE Migration Agents Registration Authority's Code of Conduct.