Owing to mis-information in some cases, and a complete lack of knowledge of the subject in others, some critics have dared to say that the British-Israelite Teachings "Has no plan for Salvation, ignores the Cross, and glorifies the Nation." Therefore everyone should be familiar with the following facts.
We believe the Bible is "The Word of God Written" and that therefore it is True from cover to cover, from Genesis to Revelation, the Old Testament as well as the New. Having said this it should be unnecessary to enlarge upon such Faith, but owing to such criticism as quoted above, it seems to be necessary to enumerate.
- We believe THE DEITY - the Jehovahship of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe The Gospel of Personal Salvation through the Blood of Jesus.
- We believe The Gospel of the Kingdom of God on Earth exactly as taught by our Lord when He was on Earth.
NOTE - There is only ONE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST; which is the Gospel of THE KINGDOM - which Gospel of course includes the Gospel of Personal Salvation. It is impossible to teach the Gospel of the Kingdom without teaching the Gospel of Personal Salvation BUT UNFORTUNATELY it is possible to teach the Gospel of Personal Salvation and actually ignore the Gospel of the Kingdom which has been done by almost all Teachers of the Bible.
- We believe in the absolute necessity of the Spiritual Re-Birth.
- We believe in the Second Advent of our Lord.
- We believe in the Resurrection of the dead, and the Translation of Living Christians.
(This is commonly called "The Rapture" of the Saints although the word "rapture" is not to be found in the Bible, and many theories have been woven around the subject which distorts the Word of God in an endeavour to make it say things that are not actually in the Bible.)
- We believe in the Divine Inspiration of the Scriptures - not only that they were "Divinely Inspired" but that the human writers actually wrote only the words that were inbreathed into their minds by the Holy Spirit. (This of course, applies only to the original words used in the Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic languages in which the Books of the Bible were written.)
- We believe - and PROVE the Bible to be True.